Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Jesus in the Clouds



That night, before the teachers went out to dinner, I had an intimate session with the Lord.  As I looked out a window in the hotel room, I shared my heart with Him.  I always feel close to Him through nature, and He reveals Himself to me through His nature.

I cried and talked with Him as I was by myself.  I wept for Mom and said to Him, “I just want to touch you.”  There before my eyes was one of the neatest things He has shown me through His nature.  A cloud formed in the shape of a man with his arms outstretched.  He had a shroud around his head, and the folds in the garment were visible.  The figure had flowing garments as they wore in Jesus’ day.  The facial features were defined as well.  In the middle of the robe, there was a space missing in the shape of a heart. 

This was very moving to me, and I watched the cloud as it started to drift over the top of the hotel room out of sight.  I was enjoying every second of this journey He was allowing me to walk down with Him.  My roommate entered the room, and as I heard her coming, I quickly dried my eyes and continued to stare out the window at the beautiful array of colors as the sun started to set.  She saw I was engrossed in thought, so she let me be.     
                    
U   Are you taking the time to find Jesus around you, even in the clouds?  U


2 comments:

Celeste Vaughan said...

What a great confirmation! So glad you shared it with us. God definitely reveals himself in amazing ways.

Judy Royal Glenn said...

Thanks Celeste for your comment. It is nice to have a Christian bond from the BRMCWC fellowship! I love when Jesus reveals Himself to me through His nature but seeing Him in the clouds, just for me, was AMAZING!