Tuesday, April 10, 2012

What He is teaching me


As I was driving home today, the thought passed through my mind about what the Lord was trying to teach me through all of this.  The two things that clearly appeared to me were to be satisfied with Him and only Him, and to depend on Him.  As Mom was slowly deteriorating, Jesus was all she had to get her through each minute and second of the day.  There were times no one was there to comfort her during the wee hours of the night or during the day as she was scared, lonely, and discouraged.  Sure she could have woken Dad up and sought his help, but she probably was tired of having to wake him up for every other little thing.  Can you imagine not being able to pick up your hand to rub your nose when it itched?  She had to totally depend on Him.  Maybe this is just preparing me for things to come.

U  Are you satisfied with Him and only Him, and are you depending on Him?  U

No comments: