Thursday, January 19, 2012

The “unsaved”


I was excited about Mom’s funeral and actually told Joann that.  There are a lot of people in my family that I am not sure of their salvation.  I was excited they may for the first time hear the gospel presentation and become saved.  If that were the case, Mom would have thought her death was all worthwhile.  I prayed for them because I wanted nothing more than to see all of my family members in Heaven.
 
 U  Are there loved ones you can be praying for concerning their salvation?  U
 
A lot of our family from out of town came down for the funeral.  Several cousins who live in Ohio drove down.  We don’t get to see them very often, so it was nice to be able to spend time with them.  They were a big help in the kitchen helping clean up after we fed a lot of people. 

No comments: