Thursday, June 21, 2012

He’s prepared me



Tomorrow, I will go to the neurologist.  I am ready.  I have had a lot of time to think about this, and I am ready to tackle it head on.  I know I will need the Lord’s strength to get me through.  Nancy asked me if I was nervous about tomorrow, and I told her, “No, not yet.”  She told me not to be.  Even as I sit here, my tricep muscle in my left arm is twitching.  It has been twitching throughout the day.  Since muscle twitches are so common now, I don’t even notice them much because it is so frequent.

During the prayer meeting, I asked the teachers to pray for the doctor to have wisdom.  A teacher asked if the prayer request was for me, and I told her everything that was going on.  She made some comment that I was needed to help with the task ahead of “teaching” the students (meaning, there was much work to be done with instilling Jesus in the kids.)

No comments: