Thursday, June 14, 2012

Next year


I have already begun to pray what I am going to do for the next school year.  Then I catch myself and wonder if it is really going to matter.  If I do have Lou Gehrig’s disease, will I be able to teach?  Do I want to coach next year?  The new school will probably be complete by December of the next school year.  It will be so exciting having a new gym, and a new school.  What does Jesus want me to do?  My body continues to twitch, and I have had a burning sensation in my left calf muscle for three weeks now.  I woke up this morning and my right calf muscle just hurts.  In two more weeks, I will go to the doctor.  I have been praying for wisdom for the doctor and for myself.

I haven’t been talking with Paul about things lately.  To me, he’s not going to accept it until he hears it from the doctor.  Fluid has been pooling in my hamstrings for no reason this week, and I have had Paul rub my legs.  I mentioned to him something is seriously wrong, and I was going to see the neurologist in two weeks.  He couldn’t understand about my legs burning.  I told him that was the best word to describe it.  I showed him where I have been journaling about my ailments in the back of my devotion book. 

No comments: