Tuesday, February 12, 2013

While I’m Waiting


This song is written by John Waller and has been a favorite of mine for quite some time.  But, now the words have a new meaning for me.  The song was used in the movie Fireproof.  Go to the video and instead of watching it, close your eyes and listen to the words of the song!
 

I need to play this song a million times a day.  I have parts of it down pat as far as following what the words say, but there are plenty of issues I need to work on.  I have been struggling during this past week on waiting to get my book published. 

This wait has been extremely difficult for me because as I continue to be obedient in what He asks me to do, I don’t see the end result.  Then I start to doubt myself and what I believe He wants me to do.  I have not been content in waiting on Him.  I need to rest in Him and be peaceful.  "Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for Him.” (Ps. 37:7)  Lord, help me to do that!

U  What is the Lord asking you to wait for?  U

No comments: