Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The kid’s devotions



Lauren and Ashton’s devotion book has been amazing.  There is a series of devotion books we normally get, but when I went to get the next one, the store had sold out.  I got them a new one in January, but it was not the one I wanted.  I don’t view me getting this particular devotion book by happenstance. 

I decided to go back and see how many previous devotions we had already read concerning healings and miracles.  One was from the book of Matthew.  Most of the devotions came from the book of Mark, which shows many of Jesus’ miracles, and a few from Luke.

Out of the twenty-two stories we have read so far, twelve of them have dealt with healing.  Many other things around us also pointed to healing and miracles.  My kids told me their Sunday school lessons concerned healing.

No comments: