Tuesday, August 16, 2011

While she sleeps



Putting Mom to bed was a feat in itself.  Dad would lay her down and adjust her body to the most comfortable position.  He would lift her arms and lay them on her body as she could not do so herself.  It was confusing at times when she would tell us to put her left arm on her right leg.  Usually we would be facing her, so it would be opposite of what we thought.  I would just giggle out loud and make light of the situation. 

When Mom would be sleeping at night, I would sneak into her room, lay hands on her, and ask God to heal her.  I did not want her to know I was in her room, so I would softly touch her as she slept.  This was something I was already doing, but I wanted to get the water from Aunt Julie and lay hands on her with the water.

U  Are you willing to accept it may not be God’s will to physically heal your loved one? U  

No comments: