Thursday, September 1, 2011

Get the picture?


The past few weeks have been difficult for me.  Patience was not so much what was so difficult, it was constantly being bombarded with being reminded of her being healed.  I guess I am looking at this negatively instead of positively.  Yes, the assurance is nice, and I guess it comes more frequently than I think I need. 

We went to the movies this past week, and the previews for upcoming movies were playing. The word HEALING came on the screen and underneath the caption was, “Coming in February.”
The scripture that comes to mind is Psalm 139: 1-6, “O Lord, you have searched me and you know me.  You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar.  You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways.  Before a word is on my tongue you know it completely, O Lord.  You hem me in—behind and before; you have laid your hand upon me.  Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, too lofty for me to attain.”   I guess He knows if He told me once or twice I would not get the picture.

As I have been typing, the last couple of days, I have realized I do need the constant reassurance from Him.  I guess Satan likes to plant seeds of doubt.

No comments: