Tuesday, December 20, 2011

“SEE YOU IN HEAVEN”


I knew where Mom had left the four girls some money when she passed away.  Before I went to bed Sunday night, I went in her safe and found the money for us.  She had money tucked in various places all over the house, and she left a note that said, “When I’m gone……..Any money found is to be divided between all 4 girls.  If any daughter is already in Heaven, their share and money in the bank account goes to their kids!  I trust each of you.”  I thought she was probably laughing at us if she could see us as we were going around the house looking for the money.

Along with the money, she left four index cards for each of the girls.  It read, “SEE YOU IN HEAVEN……..My prayer is that each of you four girls make sure all of my grandchildren, their children, and their children’s children (until the end of time) and their spouses, all go to Heaven.  Please go with them to Sunday school and church so they will have the blessed opportunity to know of God’s love for them and to accept Jesus as their Savior!” WOW!!  That is just like Mom.  I plan on framing mine and placing it in my house.  I also plan and passing it down to her future generations. 

U   Is there a legacy your loved one may want to pass along to their future generations?  U

No comments: