Tuesday, May 14, 2013

I get it Lord!

 
 
Yesterday, I was bombarded with getting my proposals back out the door.  Three times very clearly in one day.  During my devotion I read Hebrews 3:16, “And who were those people who rebelled against God, even though they heard his voice?”  As I went to the eye doctor, I pulled up to a store next to his office and read a sign in the inside that stated, “Sometimes it’s the smallest decisions that can change your life.”  When I got home and I was on facebook, I read a note a friend of mine shared, “Dear Jesus, sometimes I’m afraid of letting you have complete control of my life.  Show me how to be a ‘yes’ kind of girl like Mary was, and use me to bring you to others. Amen.”  So, today I got busy once again researching where to send my proposals.

No comments: