Thursday, November 15, 2012

Pieces of the puzzle


 
The writer’s conference served beneficial to me by helping me put together the pieces of the puzzle.  It enabled me the chance to meet people who helped me put the icing on the cake.

During my fifteen minute private appointments with editors, agents, and authors, I learned a lot.  They shared comments to me about their experiences with terminally ill people that I didn’t know or didn’t think about.  The movie shown during the conference was shown “just for me.”  Several times I picked up my pen and wrote down comments that were pertinent to me as I watched the movie.

The same conference buddies I met last year helped cheer me on.  They were prayer warriors for me.  One even prayed specifically for me during my private appointments with the editors and other people I met.  She was constantly asking me when my next appointment was, so she could pray.

No comments: