Tuesday, November 13, 2012

So will I



Tonight, after listening to the song, “Voice of Truth,” I heard the words in a different way.  I got out of it I am to publish this book for His glory.  This book is Mom’s voice even though she is not here anymore.  It is her, still trying to reach people for Jesus, but she no longer has a voice we can hear.  Just as the last day she was alive, and I could not hear her voice, but I still tried to listen.

I went to the writer’s conference and when these thought were coming to me, her pen just “so happened” to be sticking up in my bag when I needed to write.  The pen is also another thing I cherish because it was hers.  Dad and Claudia mailed it to me.  It was a pen she wrote with at work, and it had the church’s name etched into it.  She had also written her last name on it.

The pen is now mine for me to use and tell people about Christ through this book.  Just as you (Jesus) went back to Heaven, you inspired writers to still proclaim your word.  So will I. 

U  Are you choosing and believing to listen to the voice of truth?  U

No comments: