Tuesday, November 6, 2012

What will life be like once I’m gone?



(As you read this, please remember this was written five years ago and is not my current thoughts, views, and feelings.)

In a few weeks, it will be three years since Mom has passed away.  Yet, I cried again tonight as I watched a movie which made me wonder if she thought, “What will life be like once I’m gone?”  As she looked at her grandkids……imagining their life without her.  Did Mom look at me wondering about my life without her in it?  What did she think of when she looked at Dad?  She knew he would remarry.  It must have saddened her knowing she wasn’t going to be there for us….involved in our lives.  But she knew her Creator was in control, and everything was going to be fine.  He would take care of us.

In another movie I watched, a little girl knew she was going to die.  When someone asked her what she feared she answered, “Everyone forgetting me.” 
 
U What memories will you leave behind? U

No comments: