Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Two Miracles (part III)


A short time later Shelly walked up.  He said the flower had bloomed the day before.  I told him I had been crying, and then showed him the image on the back of my camera.  To add to the miracle, he said he has never seen a hummingbird in the Iris garden!  That doesn't surprise me.
He said he was going to call Jason’s mom, and I told him to please give her my email.  I want to print and mat the photo and give it to her.

Shelly walked away and the next thing I know, he was bringing a few workers to the Iris garden.  I had met two of the workers before and showed them the image.  Shelly had already told them the story of the hummingbird.   


I wanted to learn a little about Jason.  I found an article about the wreck and his page from the funeral home’s website.  I cried as I read the sweet things friends and family wrote about him.  I read about the great guy Shelly told me about.  From what I read, he personally knew the Lord, so he is Heaven with Jesus experiencing an incredible life!

No comments: